Carolina Bronze is proud to have partnered with the Duke Endowment to recreate the statue of James B Duke, located on the campus of Duke University. The original sculpture was cast in 1924. Our craftsmen made molds of the original piece, then recast a new sculpture to be installed at the new Duke Endowment location.
Established in 1924 by N.C. industrialist and philanthropist James B. Duke, The Duke Endowment is one of the largest private foundations in the Southeast. The new building is located on East Morehead Street in Charlotte.
Here are some images from the process.